Then we are looking for you!
The client is a leading company specialized in high-quality roofing solutions. With more than 20 years of experience, they are known for their expertise and quality. They provide services to both private and busines customers in Limburg. The team consists of enthusiastic professionals who strive for excellence and customer satisfaction.
As an all-round roofer you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Installing, repairing and maintaining various types of roofing materials, such as bitumen, EPDM, PVC and green roofs.
- Performing roof inspections and identifying potential problems or damage.
- Advising customers on the best roofing solutions based on their specific needs and budget.
- Working in accordance with the applicable safety regulations and ensuring a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
- Working as a team and working closely with other professionals to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
You have demonstrable experience as a roofer and are familiar with different types of roofing materials.
You have an eye for detail and always strive for high-quality result.
You are able to work independently, but also function well in a team.
You have a customer-oriented attitude and can communicate effectively with customers.
You are in possession of a driving license B.
- If you can speak/understand a bit of the Dutch language would be also a big plus!
What we offer:
- A challenging position within a renowned company in the roofing industry.
- A nice salary depending on experience and skills. (CBA Bikudak) 8.33% holiday pay and 20 ADV days.
- Opportunities for personal development and career opportunities.
- A pleasant working environment with motivated colleagues.
Are you the all-round roofer we are looking for?
We are also open to self-employed people!
So would you like to start working as an all-round roofer?
Please respond to this vacancy and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact us. 046 200 40 18 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite your job?
If the position does not fully meet your needs or you may not fully meet the profile but you would like to get started quickly, please contact me!